Who we are
Our website address is: https://casinopromoguru.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Last Revised: [2 May 2023]
We, at CasinoPromoGuru.com (the “Company,” “we,” or “us”), respect your privacy and are committed to protecting the privacy of our users (“user” or “you”). The Controller is [CasinoPromoGuru]. Contact can be made by email to [firstname.lastname@example.org].
- What type of information we collect
The first type of information is un-identified and non-identifiable information pertaining to a user(s), which may be made available or gathered via your use of the Services and interaction with the Website (“Non-personal Information”). We are not able to identify the user from the Non-personal Information that is collected.
In order to enhance the functionality of the Services and to provide you with a better user experience, we may collect technical information transmitted by your computer (through the use of third-party analytical tools), including certain software and hardware information (e.g., the type of browser and operating system your device uses, language preference, access time, and the domain name of the website from which you linked to the Services, etc.).
We may also collect information about your use of the Services, such as user activity (e.g., pages viewed, the amount of time spent on particular pages, online browsing, clicks, actions, etc.). This information is collected, among other things, for research and analytics purposes about your use of the Services.
The second type of information is individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort identify an individual (“Personal Information”). This may be collected when you subscribe to our email newsletters by providing us with your email address on the Website or when you submit a comment including your name and email address in response to our content.
We may also collect specific types of connection details and information regarding your device and hardware, such as IP addresses.
If we combine Personal Information with Non-personal Information, the combined information will be treated as Personal Information for as long as it remains combined.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on your computer containing information about your access to the Website. We and our trusted partners may use such cookies for various different purposes. These purposes include allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently, enabling the automatic activation of certain features, remembering your preferences, and making the interaction between you and our Services quicker and easier.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Session cookie: Allow us to link your actions during a browser session. A browser session starts when you open the browser window and finishes when you close it.
- Persistent cookie: A cookie that remains on your device
- for the period of time specified in the cookie and is activated each time you visit the Website.
- Performance cookies: Cookies that gather information about how you use and navigate the Website. For example, which pages you visit most often and if you encounter any error messages. These cookies do not collect information that directly identifies you. All of the information gathered by these types of cookies is aggregated and anonymous, and it is used to improve the functionality of the Website.
- Targeting cookies or advertising cookies: Used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and your interests. They may also be used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement or measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. These cookies are usually placed by advertising networks with the consent of the website operator. They record your visits to the Website and the pages you have viewed, and this information may be shared with other organizations, such as advertisers. Third-party analytics providers, including [list any relevant providers], may place these types of cookies. For more information about online behavioral advertising cookies and online privacy, please refer to the guide produced by the internet advertising industry available at www.youronlinechoices.com.
- You may remove or disable cookies by following the instructions provided by your web browser. However, please note that if you choose to disable cookies, some features of our Services may not function properly, and your online experience may be limited. For additional information about cookies and how to disable them, we recommend visiting the website www.allaboutcookies.org.
- In addition to cookies, our Website may utilize widgets, beacons, and other technologies that collect mainly Non-personal Information related to your browsing behavior. We use such technologies for routine operation, including the collection of statistical data about your use of our Services and to customize the Services according to your preferences. The information collected through these tracking technologies by third parties on our behalf helps provide technical diagnostics and analytic tools.
- Third-Party Providers
- We may use third-party providers to place cookies and provide other services on our behalf. These providers may collect and process your Personal Information in accordance with their own privacy policies. Some of these third-party providers may be located in jurisdictions that do not provide the same level of data protection as your country of residence. However, we will take appropriate measures to ensure that your Personal Information is adequately protected in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
- How we use the information we collect
- We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where you have given us your specific consent for processing your personal data as a legal basis. We will always obtain your consent before sending you third-party direct marketing communications via email. You have the right to withdraw your consent to marketing at any time by contacting us.
- We use Personal Information for the following legitimate interests and purposes (without overriding your interests and fundamental rights):
- To provide our Services (e.g., deliver relevant casino promotions, newsletters, and updates).
- To communicate with you and respond to your inquiries.
- To support and troubleshoot our Services.
- To analyze and improve the functionality of our Website and Services.
- To develop our business and inform our business strategy.
- To provide you with information related to your membership within our membership area.
- The type of personal information collected and the purposes listed above are necessary for our legitimate interests (to develop our products and services, grow our business, study how visitors use our services, and inform our marketing strategy).
- We use Non-personal Information for analytical purposes:
- To conduct anonymous analytics in order to improve and customize our Services to your needs and interests.
- To test changes to the Services
- and make improvements to their functionality.
- Data Retention
- We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard the Personal Information we collect and process. We have implemented security measures designed to protect against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of your Personal Information. However, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
- Children’s Privacy
- Your Rights
- Contact Us